Friday, January 9, 2015

Hello Hello Hello!!! LOL  I am just about jumping over the moon right now!!! I have been accepted into the B'Sue Boutique Build A Line Challenge!!!
What is the Build A Line Challenge?
It is a 3 month immersive challenge that will give you the skills you need, or hone the ones you have, to create a successful jewelry line to take your business to the next level!
To me that means taking the helter skelter way of designing that I have and creating a cohesive line of jewelry that SHOUTS ARTISTRY!!!
I want people to see this jewelry and say "Oh I know this Artist".  That is what I want to take away from this challenge.  It will be a serious challenge for me and I think that is what I need.
I hope you will follow me while I do this challenge.  I will keep you up to date right here on my blog! We will be posting new pics and information in just a few days.  i will let you know about that on facebook.  Until then...Hugs and Blessings to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your excitement my friend. I too am thrilled to have been chosen. See you in the makering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY!!! Gloria! I am soooo excited that you are in it too!!! This should be a wonderful learning experience! Hugs and Blessing My Friend!

    ReplyDelete