Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hi EVERYBODY!!! I finally got some pictures taken!!! Yeah!!! I felt like I had lost my creative spark this last week or so.  I have to tell you, when you make your living  do this and you really love what you do, that can be seriously scary!!!  I feel a lot better now that I got a few pieces done!  Let me know what you think.  The first 3 pictures are magnasite and glass beads.  Kind of heave but pretty and summery!


 The next few pictures are of different bracelets.  This first one is a leaf based charm bracelet that has a dragonfly, an angle , a lock, and crystals.  This is very comfortable to wear.



 A double horseshoe bracelet has a moon and sun charm and various crystals.


Bright and Pretty

 One of my favorite type of bracelet to make!  This has glass beads, gears, keys, locks, and hinges!


Delicate and vintage with crystals.


 These next few pictures are of my entry for The Year of Jewelry Project, week 4, Not from the Mall!  This is made of crystals all the way through.
It has a really cool clasp and a wonderful center piece.  Hope everybody has a really great week!










No comments:

Post a Comment