Friday, January 18, 2013

Hi everybody!!! Hope your week is going very well and hope you have a Blessed weekend!!
This first necklace is my entry for this week's Year of Jewelry Project.  This week the theme is Music!  So I would like to introduce you to The Blues!!! LOL!  I love music, It has the power to make you happy or sad, energetic, or relaxed.  It can empower you and make you feel helpless!!!  I really love music!  Please leave a comment on this necklace if you want.  I love the comments! The beads in this necklace come mostly from the new strands from the Jesse James Beads!!!  Some of them are very retro and some of the crystals are just amazing!
 I made this necklace tonight and I made the pink wrap bracelet that is all crystal [well almost all] and the simple peachy colored bracelet!  I really had a lot of fun!  I have another project on m y table right now.  I am trying to learn chain maille!  So right now I have a bracelet that is about 2/3rds done!  It is going together ok but it is very time consuming!









Double strand memory wire crystal bracelet.





Retro beads from the Jesse James bead company!
Always remember you are all  in my heart and in my prayers.  Love you all and GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment