Monday, December 17, 2012

I want to apologize, I went back and counted the number of artists we had and we had 15!!! Not 12!! I am so sorry!
I got to tell you, I learned a lot of important things in this challenge.
I was challenged to learn a new "thing" being a contest hostess!  I learned more about how the contests run, and that you can always learn form your friends!! Thanks you  so much Lori McDaniel Anderson, Marlene Cupo, Jami Shipp, Sandra McGriff and the multitude of people that commented on the wonderful entries!!!
I got the destash box off in the mail to Sandra McGriff.
My next project is to finish up my Christmas gift exchange gift and get it in the mail!!!!  That is going to be tonight and tomorrow!
Always remember you are all in my heart and my prayers.  Love you all and GOD BLESS!!!  Extra prayers for the families in Newtown Conn.

No comments:

Post a Comment