Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am really excited about the new "Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge" that Marlene Cupo started! She has all the links that you need to win!
I am trying to get all of my pictures over here from my facebook page, but not having any luck. If any one has some advise please let me know! Thanks
 I am going to start taking pictures of all of the pieces we have made right now and it will go up on my facebook.com/Artistry:Handcrafted Bead Designs page.
Let me know if you see anything you can't/or don't want to, live with out and I will help you out!
Our craft show at Concord Mall was good.  We had a lot of people come up and see our new pieces, they seemed to like them a lot.
i think I have pictures of that and will post them as soon as I know how!!! LOL!  Till next time: Always remember you are all in my heart and in my prayers, love you all and GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment